Case study: software to help hospitality industry adapt to post-COVID-19 world
Hospitality is changing for the long term. Now that lockdown has eased, new regulations are putting strain on small businesses. Adapting to this new way of operating is going to be critical to success.
Challenges for retail and hospitality businesses include:
- A shift in customer expectations –cleanliness, social distancing measures, increase in delivery and takeaway
- Capacity limitations leading to reduced turnover
- Demand for a contactless customer service experience
Entrepreneur and fellow pub owner, Anthony Payne, launched the online ordering system, OrderPresto, tailored to businesses like his own.
OrderPresto was set up as a solution due to the lack of comprehensive online ordering systems, and in a post-COVID-19 world is set to be invaluable for the hospitality industry.
Existing customers have been able to continue trading during lockdown, offering a delivery and takeaway service. By accepting online orders, they were able to increase revenue by £1000/week.
The platform has a host of features to help hospitality and retail businesses adapt in this challenging time, and maximise their businesses potential.
Alongside the usual features that come with online ordering systems, OrderPresto can provide your business with a host of features that makes it vital for the post-COVID-19 world, including:
- Your own branded mobile-first platform
- Allow customers to order for takeaway or delivery
- Easily manage your online menu
- An end-to-end workflow for managing orders and printing tickets straight into the kitchen
- The option of contactless delivery for customers
- The ability to manage complex delivery zones and charges
- Online table booking for customers – making manually managing tables and capacity a thing of the past
- The ability to dynamically adjust supply vs demand, with automatic order wait time adjustment
- Order-at-table – customers can pay and have their order sent straight to their table
- No-commission – EVER!
- A completely personalised service, with expert setup included as standard
How OrderPresto will help your business
Hospitality is about bringing people together – not keeping them apart! Order & Pay at Table allows your customer to make a purchase without leaving their seat! As a result, you can worry less about social distancing, and focus on what you do best.
Order & Pay at table will help you to avoid queues at the bar and cater to customers’ expectations of a contactless experience. Serve more with less difficulty by getting your orders sent straight to staff, and taken directly to the customer.
Go one-step further and allow your customers to order for home delivery or takeaway. Cater to your existing customers who feel less comfortable with venturing out during these challenging times.
As a business owner/manager, you will be able to offer your customers a safe, simple and speedy service while saving yourself time and maximising capacity. For a simple monthly fee, from £49, you can benefit from all the features included with OrderPresto.
Tel: 0330 1332 554